RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum

A gathering place for users of Rosegirls Candles to meet and discuss RoseGirls Candles products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Sale For Your Birthday !! Sign Up Here :)

+3
Scentipede
candlelover69
Admin
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Share your Birthday with us and receive a Special Sale the week of your birthday.Please note the Special Sale will only be good the week of your birthday.My birthday is June 1st Smile
Thank You,
Kathy flower

http://rosegirlscandles.com

2Special Sale For Your Birthday !! Sign Up Here :) Empty Birthday Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:10 pm

candlelover69

My Birthday is 12/16---a Christmas Baby LOL

Scentipede

Mine is May 23rd and for as along as I could remember, it always rains on my birthday and I love the rain!! I'm almost dissapointed if it doesn't rain Sad

4Special Sale For Your Birthday !! Sign Up Here :) Empty Birthday Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:07 am

slpit

I was a summer babe on July 20. I will leave the year blank lol!

5Special Sale For Your Birthday !! Sign Up Here :) Empty September Birthday Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

mallemo

My birthday is September 2nd.

Semperfigal

My number is 07261957. I like to think this is my lucky number, because all the numbers I am assigned always contain this combination of numbers. I swear it! In any order or sequence, when I am blindly assigned by number it will always be my birth numbers, can't be too lucky I've never hit the Lottery yet, but if they ever assign me a winning lottery number you can bet it will be in this combination. Always easy to remember my locker number, the lock combination, my social, seat asssigns on airplanes. Happy Birthday everyone!

7Special Sale For Your Birthday !! Sign Up Here :) Empty What is the Birthday Sale? Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:18 am

mallemo

Just wondering what the special is for your birthday week? My birthday is tomorrow, 9/2.

mooncoon

My birthday is May 10. I was a Mother's Day baby..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum