RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum

A gathering place for users of Rosegirls Candles to meet and discuss RoseGirls Candles products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

eBay Sale starts today !!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1eBay Sale starts today !!! Empty eBay Sale starts today !!! Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:52 pm

Admin

Admin

There will be a SALE on eBay store items starting today and ending on Labor Day.If you are a member of this board and have posted at least 5 times you will receive a FREE BONUS gift with your order.Your Bonus gift is a Black Raspberry Vanilla Chunk & Raspberry Lemonade pint jar candle.Thank you for being active members. cheers

http://rosegirlscandles.com

2eBay Sale starts today !!! Empty Couple questions about the sale Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:07 pm

firefly570

Hope this is the right place to ask.

Does anybody know if the Boolicious Pumpkin is the same as the Boonilla that was on the site last year? I read somewhere that the Boonilla was really good & wanted to try it, but didn't get a chance to order back then.

I want to make an order on the bay site. If I have to get off the net in the middle of ordering, can I go back & finish later or even the next day? If yes, how do I let Kathy know I'm not done & will finish later? I'd like to at least get started so I don't miss out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum