RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum

A gathering place for users of Rosegirls Candles to meet and discuss RoseGirls Candles products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nougat Tart Combinations

+2
Scentipede
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nougat Tart Combinations Empty Nougat Tart Combinations Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:48 pm

Admin

Admin

If you have a favorite combination please let me know.Would love to hear your feedback and or ideas for new combinations.Chunks have always been my favorite product to make:) flower

http://rosegirlscandles.com

2Nougat Tart Combinations Empty End of Summer/Beginning Fall Scent Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Scentipede

How about Spiced Cranberry / Oranges & Lemons!!

3Nougat Tart Combinations Empty Re: Nougat Tart Combinations Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 am

slpit

Spiced Cranberry/Pink Sugar

4Nougat Tart Combinations Empty Re: Nougat Tart Combinations Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:14 pm

slpit

Satsuma/Pink Sugar

5Nougat Tart Combinations Empty Re: Nougat Tart Combinations Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Semperfigal

I love the bakery scents, and Kathy's Cinnamon Donut's is a stand alone favorite of mine. I always thought it might make a good combo with an overpour of Vanilla Bean noel. Last winter I started warming Slatkins Evergreen oil in a tealight warmer. I loved the scent, however, I'm not real crazy about the open flame, and the scent throw was not even close to Kathy's brittle. I tried in vain to decipher and reinvent the scent I liked in the brittle I loved. I would break and mix from my RG stash, I had some real fun trying, but no success. Therefore I offer this scent as a suggestion for a real creative genius and bow in humble awe. For the Holidays I thought maybe Candy Cane chunks in red with an overpour of Vanilla Bean Noel and call it Reindeer Farts The nougats are always in perfect blend, and honestly I've never disliked anything Rosegirls! I love you

6Nougat Tart Combinations Empty Scent suggestions Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:20 pm

mallemo

Semperfigal......I too love, love, love the Slatkin Evergreen scent so I second and third that suggestion. I would purchase a truckload! I have not purchased any brittle lately because the last time I thought Kathy was closing for good I bought so much that I'm good for awhile. That does not mean, of course, that I won't run out of favorites. I would not be able to live w/o Vanilla Bean Noel! Take care!!

7Nougat Tart Combinations Empty My ideas Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:53 pm

firefly570

Well, I'm pretty much a puritan & usually like my scents to stand alone. But, these nougats are sure sounding good & they look utterly delish! I think some fruits with an overpour of VBN, marshmallow, coconut cream, or whipped cream would be good. Hubby always says fruit scents smell "sour", so I think the overpours I mentioned would soften them up & take away the "sour" smell for him

We both like rose mixed with other scents like marshmallow, bubblegum, cake. Years ago I used to get headaches from straight rose, even though I loved the scent. I learned that mixing it with something sweet prevented the headaches. Now I can take rose "straight up" with no headache! I've recently tried some fruit/floral combos & really liked them but I can't remember right now what they were.

Would also love to see some mint combos (maybe mixed with an herb or green tea).

8Nougat Tart Combinations Empty Re: Nougat Tart Combinations Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Semperfigal

Welcome firefly570! I love the mint combo suggestion! Glad you've got a wishlist started, it's the sign of a true addict! MY DH knows when Kathy had a sale, he gets home before I do, RATS! He hands me the box, winks and says, " you know they make medication that can help!" I laugh and tell him THIS IS my medication, and I haven't taken my daily dose yet, so don't mess with me! LOL He does woodworking, and receives his little packages from Rockler, so he has his own "sins" to deal with! He likes when I melt, he always points to what he refers to as "the cauldron" and wants to know what I have brewing tonight? He of course likes the bakery scents best!

9Nougat Tart Combinations Empty Re: Nougat Tart Combinations Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:19 pm

firefly570

Semperfigal, these tarts really are good medicine, aren't they. I do believe they contribute to our overall well-being just like pets do. I'm so glad my DH enjoys when I melt too. He's a sweetheart & he likes to see me enjoy myself. He does think it's odd that I "need" so many different scents though. He'd be happy to smell Rose 24/7! I need to have choices & I actually love the "torture" of choosing my scents. I think alot of men might roll thier eyes at our hobby, but deep down they really do appreciate a good smelling home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum