RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum

A gathering place for users of Rosegirls Candles to meet and discuss RoseGirls Candles products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Request Scents You Love

+4
Semperfigal
Scentipede
slpit
Admin
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Request Scents You Love Empty Request Scents You Love Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Admin

Admin

We will make every effort to bring back scents you loved that we discontinued.It may take a bit, but will try Arrow

http://rosegirlscandles.com

2Request Scents You Love Empty Re: Request Scents You Love Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 pm

slpit

Kathy, I love the Strawberry Shortcake. It is the best and most realistic I have ever melted. I only have 2 squares left.

I also am in love with the Sweet Lemon Confection/7Up Pound Cake.

I will do a little more thinking. scratch

3Request Scents You Love Empty Bring 'em back! Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Scentipede

I'm not sure if this was ever an "offered scent" - but I had
a sample or test tart in Irish Cream. I had 3 soycups
that I've been holding onto forever and I finally decided
to melt them all in an electric burner and can I just say its
divine! It's SO Irish Creme, smells just like Baileys. So
I threw in 1 square of Coffee and it's amazing. I would love
to see the Irish Cream become a regular scent Wink

4Request Scents You Love Empty Would love to see..... Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:59 am

Scentipede

Flamingo! I miss this one so much, that I have a jar 1/2 melted and will not melt unless its a special occasion!! So please think about bringing this one back Smile

5Request Scents You Love Empty Re: Request Scents You Love Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:27 am

Semperfigal

Flamingo? What was that scent description? Early last fall was my first experience with melting, I found RG's via a forum called "Crazy for Candles" on QVC.com. Fell in love and she is the only vendor for me! Flamingo sounds interesting!

6Request Scents You Love Empty Flamingo Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Scentipede

Oh Semperfigal - You would absolutely love Flamingo. It is the first scent that got me hooked! Flamingo is very tropical and sweet. I wish I had the jar with me,I could give a better description. I'll go home, take a whiff and report back! Trust me, it's out of this world!

7Request Scents You Love Empty Re: Request Scents You Love Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Semperfigal

Thanks Scentipede sounds terrific! I love the tropical scents Kathy has created in the nougat combos. I love Pink Sugar or Vanilla Bean Noel added to most anything. Kinda like with food, if you can add cheese or chocolate to it, I love it more! However a bonus with melting is no calories, or guilt!Flamingo, sounds like a winner already!

8Request Scents You Love Empty Flamingo Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Scentipede

Oh man - my heart is a achin' -- I thought I had half a jar
left but I must have melted it! Crying or Very sad What I could remember, was
Bananas, Peaches, pineapple and a hint of strawberry or mango -
now I really want Kathy to bring it back!

9Request Scents You Love Empty Flamingo ??? LOL !!! Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:05 pm

Admin

Admin

Flamingo is Funky Monkey aka Monkey Farts.I loved the scent when we first got it and called it Flamingo.
Request Scents You Love 10820411

http://rosegirlscandles.com

10Request Scents You Love Empty Flamingo!! LOL!! Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:03 am

Scentipede

For real? Got my head in the sand! LOL! I really love the name Flamingo! It's a classic and I guess I need to add the Funky Monkey combos to my list! Thanks Kathy!

11Request Scents You Love Empty My list Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 pm

firefly570

Here's my list of scents I'd like to see make a comeback: Raspberry Violet, Strawberry Tango, Pomegranate, Rapture Type. These are some of the most beautiful scents I've ever smelled & they are very strong.

Also Pineapple Zucchini Bread. I'm not a big fan of bakery scents, but I liked it enough to buy it again, & everyone else who smelled it, absolutely loved it.

Here's some I never tried but have been on my to-try list:
Blue Sugar, Raspberries & White Roses, Blueberry Hazelnut, Peony, Tulip Type, Red Tea Type, Mireya, Stonehenge Type, Blackberry Sage, Wedding Day Toast. Would like to be able to try them someday. I see the Blue Sugar is in a nougat but I'd like to try it "straight up" sometime.

I know it must be costly to keep all these oils on hand all the time. Maybe some of the ones we like could be put in rotation & offered once or twice a year?

12Request Scents You Love Empty Re: Request Scents You Love Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:07 pm

mooncoon

I LOVE pink sugar blends. I would love to see a strawberry/pink sugar blend or a good vanilla/pink sugar blend. Smile

13Request Scents You Love Empty Re: Request Scents You Love Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Scentipede

Ditto on the Pink Sugar Mooncoon! I want to say that one is
one my top faves, but I've said that in this forum about so
many of them - LOL! I love all the fruit/floral/bakery scents
but anything that replicates a perfume or cologne, I'm all
over it!! Check this out -- I love photography and I've been
going to the zoo to take pictures inside the butterfly exhibit.
It's a screened-in greenhouse full of free-flying butterflies
and they tell you to wear reds/pinks to attract them to you. So I
did, I wore pink and white and to up the ante even more, I
put some Pink Sugar lotion all over my arms and neck. I did this
when me and my hubby got out of the car at the zoo and he
aks, "what are you doing that now for?" and I said to attract
the butterflies! LOL! Well let me tell you, they thought I
was a flower cuz they were landing on me left and right! At one
point, a butterfly landed on the shutter button of my camera,
and it was so amazing to really get to see up close, the beauty
of this butterfly. So see, we're not the only ones to love Pink
Sugar!

14Request Scents You Love Empty Re: Request Scents You Love Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 pm

firefly570

I wonder if that would work for hummingbirds? My SIL loves them.

15Request Scents You Love Empty Re: Request Scents You Love Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 pm

slpit

Firefly I like the idea of the rotation of scents, that sounds like as good idea. Very Happy Very Happy

16Request Scents You Love Empty Request Scents Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:19 am

Scentipede

How 'bout white chocolate and coffee for a new scent!!!

17Request Scents You Love Empty Re: Request Scents You Love Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Semperfigal

Firefly, I don't know about the Pink Sugar attracting them, but I love hummingbirds and two springs back planted a garden designed to attract them. It worked fine, but was too far from the house to watch like I would've liked. Mostly they liked the red and purple varietys of Petunias I had used to edge the more costly perinials that made up the larger plantings. This spring I tried placing a potting bench on a protected wall that runs adjacent to my kitchen door. I used 3 large clay pots and planted a large-flower variety of Petunia in shades of red and purple in these pots. I placed them on the potting bench with a hummingbird feeder on a shepherds hook nearby, and waited anxiously. Several days later I was making my morning coffee and thought I caught a glimpse of one outside the door. I normally leave the inner door open with the fullview storm door exposed to let in the morning light and enjoy the garden view. Sure enough they have returned each day and enjoy the Red variety, while I enjoy watching them from about 3ft. away. They are absolutely beautiful and so graceful, they really add to my morning coffee! Maybe next spring you might offer your sis a hanging planter of Red Petunias and a feeder to place outside her window and she might get a "little morning visitor" too.

18Request Scents You Love Empty Re: Request Scents You Love Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:09 am

candlelover69

I would also love to see a straight up Blue Sugar scent.

19Request Scents You Love Empty Re: Request Scents You Love Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:58 am

mallemo

Would love to have a version of Bath and Body Works/Slatkin Evergreen scent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum