RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum

A gathering place for users of Rosegirls Candles to meet and discuss RoseGirls Candles products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

summertime faves

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1summertime faves Empty summertime faves Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Semperfigal

Now that the summer is in full swing I have retreated from the heat and the bugs to our summer porch and the AC for evenings with my husband and friends. To continue the summer fun and help create that tropical setting indoors, I have been melting the nougat-melts scent Breeze In The Keys/Monkey Farts. I love it when someone asks "What is that great smell?" and the look on their face when I reply "Monkey Farts!" Laughing

2summertime faves Empty Scent Stress? Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:14 am

Scentipede

I love the nougats! They look so edible!

This morning I am dealing with "Scent Stress" - which one to
melt - lol! My moods vary and I'm not a very "seasonal"
melter and it all depends on my mood or the mood I'm looking
for. I have this addiction real bad!!

I store my RG products in Gladware and this morning I was going
through the various containers and got all warm and cozy just
taking a whiff of Christmas Past and Cranberry Lodge. I was
looking for a scent to melt in the garage (told you I had it
bad!) So the winner is Cucumber Melon! And in the
house it's Apple Intrigue!

3summertime faves Empty Aromatic August! Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:21 am

Scentipede

Today I'm melting Kathy's nougat of Twigs & Berries/Vanilla Oak. This is one of those amazing scents that once it starts to melt, you run to your stash to see how much of it you have and jot it down on your list of "re-order!" This is my "new" fave!

4summertime faves Empty Citrus Frenzy Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 am

slpit

A perfect name for one of my favorite summer scents. What a wonderful, robust citrus scent that last forever. So refreshing and a perfect combo. Am so happy Kathy is back open. I too built a stash of almost anything I could get my hands on....but I always need more. Thanks Kathy!!!

mallemo

I have so many favorites that it's hard to decide each day what to melt. Love Cool Citrus Basil, Satsuma Type, Fruit Medley, Pineapple Mango/Fruit Smoothie. That does not even come close to all of them but during the current season those might be the ones I reach for most. Looking forward to Fall and all the warm, cozy scents that come with the season.

6summertime faves Empty Re: summertime faves Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:42 pm

slpit

UGH....what a stressful day. first taking care of staff problems at work and then trying to get my internet provider changed....Both are still a work in progress.. So I needed me some comforting Rosegirl scents to soothe the tension. I have Satsuma brittle going in the living room area and back here I have a soy heart in Pink Sugar/VBN.....I definitely think this will do the trick. That Satsuma is absolutely wonderful.

I hope all of you have a little bit better day then I did Sad

7summertime faves Empty RG does relieve stress! Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:19 am

Scentipede

Stressful day yesterday for me too!! So I melted Iris and Tea Leaf and all was calm again! TGIF!!!!!

8summertime faves Empty Re: summertime faves Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Semperfigal

Hey Mallemo I've never tried the Cool Citrus Basil. I absolutely love using fresh Basil when cooking, it's one of my favorite herbs. Thanks for sharing, you always are so spot on with fragrance suggestions, your nose knows! Hope your having a nice summer, I too am looking forward to the fabulous fall scents and a little heat relief! I'm going to order some of the new jar candles Kathy has created, I got the trio last holiday season, and all I can say is WOW, they are the bomb! So rich in essential oils, they are strong and burn clean and down to the last drop. I used a topper over, because I'm fearful of open flames, and it didn't damper the throw one bit! I will get back with you after I receive the new scents. Holler back when you can!

9summertime faves Empty Summertime Faves Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:31 pm

Scentipede

Today's choice was Vanilla Oak & Cool Water! Sheer bliss, I tell ya!
My must-haves are:

I started to write them down, but the list became ridiculously
long - LOL! I will say that Vanilla Oak ranks right up there.
I really love the masculine scents! And I can't be without
Pink Sugar either -- another must-have. I'm all over the board
with scents. I even have Kathy's aroma beads in my car. I
put them right on top of the air vents so when I turn the heat
or air on -- VOILA! RG IN DA HOUSE!!

10summertime faves Empty Summertime favorites Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 pm

firefly570

My favorites: Vanilla Oak, Raspberry Violet, Strawberry Tango, Lasso, Pomegranate, Violet Romance, Coconut Lime Verbena.

Hubby's favorites: Cool Citrus Basil, Lasso, Rosegirls Garden, Enchanted Rose, Heaven Scent, Honeysuckle Dreams, Mermaid, Violet Romance. Yes, he loves florals and he's very much a "manly" man!

I guess most of these can be considered summer scents. I consider Vanilla Oak an all-season scent & I prefer Lasso in the cooler weather but DH loves it anytime.

11summertime faves Empty Summertime Faves Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Scentipede

Ahhh, Strawberry Tango! I wanna melt that one tonight now! I
wish that was a perfume! Mermaid too! That scent screams
summer!

It's getting chilly at nightime now so I'm thinking/feeling
warm scents. Lately I'm obsessing over Blue Sugar/Gourmet
Cookie! It's a really unique combo.

12summertime faves Empty Re: summertime faves Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:34 pm

firefly570

Ooooh, Strawberry Tango would make a good perfume! Or a body spray! I love the warm notes in it. Yes, the Mermaid is wonderful; another very unique scent & I love the name too! Now I'm wondering how the Vanilla Oak would be. This would be a great way to have these scents with us even when we can't melt!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum