RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum

A gathering place for users of Rosegirls Candles to meet and discuss RoseGirls Candles products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Type and style of board

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Type and style of board Empty Type and style of board Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Admin

Admin

Just wondering if you are happy with the way the board is as far as posting and starting new topics.We can move it to another board if this one does not offer what you want.

http://rosegirlscandles.com

2Type and style of board Empty Re: Type and style of board Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Semperfigal

Hey Kathy! I love the board and find it to be very user friendly! It's been easy to monitor thru email notifications when a new post has been made or a new topic added! All the Rosegirls have been very cordial and I hope we are creating an inviting atmosphere that will encourage others to join in and share. Summertime is slower for melting, lots of folks are spending more outdoor time, and back-to-school is a busytime too. I think we will see an increase in our membership and more posts when cooler weather arrives. Fall scents are some of the most popular, and my favorite time to melt too!

3Type and style of board Empty Re: Type and style of board Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Scentipede

I agree with everything Semperfigal said Smile

I like the email notifications too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum