RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum

A gathering place for users of Rosegirls Candles to meet and discuss RoseGirls Candles products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What'cha Meltin'?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 am

Semperfigal

Firefly, my heart goes out to you, what a nightmare! I am in South Carolina, visiting my son for a few days, will check back with you next week. Glad to see that smile thru your tears, am sending you a big HUG, and am thinking good thoughts for you!

77 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:01 am

Scentipede

Hi Firefly! What a nightmare you've endured, but glad to see
you come out of it laughing! It figures it would all happen
while your hubby was away. Thanks for the tips too, it is good
to know anything and everything about one's home.

Today I'm melting Lemon Berry and I ate a Lemon Berry jelly bean
for kicks - WOWEEE! Felt like I was chewin' on a piece of
RG Brittle! LOL!

78 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:08 pm

slpit

Today's melt is my very favorite. Creme Brulee...in all burners. AHHHHHH cheers bounce cheers

79 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:37 pm

Semperfigal

Back home in Indiana, hope all has returned to normal Firefly! Today melting Citrus Frenzy in the Kitchen and Cool Citrus Basil with Pepperberry in the Family Room, with Sweet Lemon Confection and 7-Up Cake in the Bedroom. Nothing freshens up the air like citrus!

80 What 'cha meltin' on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Scentipede

Hi everyone! I am smitten right now with Kathy's Hollyberry!
Any other Holly-fans out there? It is unlike any other I've
smelled before and I need to re-stock this fave!

I'm loving this fall weather too! Hope everyone's doing well!

81 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Semperfigal

Today I'm enjoying Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin with Celtic Moon in the Kitchen and in the Family Room it's Spiced Cranberry with Moods Sweet Craving. Cold and Rainy here today, BLAH! The weekend is supposed to warm up and have plenty of sunshine! Yahoo! Fall seems so short anymore, with winter having less snow and more freezing rain in Southern Indiana. The leaves are starting to turn, in a couple more weeks they will be beautiful! I really love the colors and scents of this season! Thanks Kathy for making my home smell great, and feel warm and cozy with your fabulous Fall flavors!I'm watching for the mail like a kid,can't wait for my order to arrive. I'm looking forward to trying the Carmel Apple.

82 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Scentipede

Hi Semperfigal!

Your scents for the day sound exquisite! Where I am it too is rainy and cold so I’m melting Melonade. It’s more of a summery scent and as long as I don’t look out the window, it’s still summer in my mind. That’s not to count out fall, because I do love the fall. Have you ever melted Kathy’s Fall Leaves? It is just like being a kid and running through a huge pile of them on a chilly, yet sunny day! It’s one of my faves. Lucky you to be getting a box too! I’m saving up for my next one and I can’t wait. BTW, Carmel Apple is my husband’s favorite. You are gonna love it and I bet you add it to your next order as it is definitely one you will want to have lots on hand!

83 Whatcha Meltin' on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:05 am

Scentipede

Today I'm melting a classic! Muscadine Grape! Are there any
MG fans out there? Funny thing is, I'd never known what
this grape really smelled like, yet I loved the scent. About
a year later, I saw the actual grapes at my grocery store
and it was right on target! This is a super-strong scent
and I'm so enjoying it today!

84 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:54 am

slpit

Ah, finally back to posting. Went to the walk in clinic Sat and found out I have a touch of bronchitis and also pluerisy. No It is painful, but the meds make me happy LOL! Very Happy

Am also on the first day of forced vacation since I didn't pay attention to my accumulated hours and now have to use up lots before the end of the year. UGH! But that is OK as we are out of town for football games and dental appts Sat-Mon. I can get a little rest.

So on this gloomy overcast day it is my new second favorite...Creme Brulee/Blueberry Cobbler nougats and in the comp room it is a sample of Lemon Sugar. Both are just amazing and the scents alone make me feel good. I just placed an order and am trying the new Pink Sugar and Spiced Cranberry...can't wait for it to get here along with other scents.

Have a great one all Very Happy

85 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:06 pm

slpit

Today I am burning the chunk candle from Kathy that was available a while back for board members who placed an order.

The scent is Black Raspberry Vanilla/Raspberry Lemonade. Colors are a cream overpour onto rosy pink chunks. It burns beautifully and the throw is absolutely delicious.

86 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Scentipede

Hi Slpit! Sorry to hear you're under the weather. I hope
you feel better soon. As far as not paying attention to your
vacation days -- girrrrl, you take those days and enjoy
them to the fullest! I feel we do not get enoug vacation days
but I do try to spread them out throughout the year. So put
your feet up, melt your Cream Brulee and relax!

When you get your Pink Sugar/Spiced Cranberry, let us know
how you liked it. I love anything with Pink Sugar and I
bet with Spiced Cranberry, it's gotta be amazing.

Today I am melting Blueberry Hazelnut (flutes) and it's a super
strong one and I love it!! This fall weather usually has
me wanting to melt the bakery scents. So I'm off now to pick
something to melt for downstairs. Hope everyone's having a great
day!!

87 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Semperfigal

What's up Rosegirls? Today I'm melting McIntosh Madness w/ Cinn. Bun in the family room, and Creme Brulee w/ Apple Butter in the kitchen. Sunny and crisp outside today, a gorgeous fall day! Smelling really delicious here in my kitchen! Heading out this evening with DH and friends for Octoberfest! German fare, lager beer on tap, and lots of fun! Chicken Dance and Polka till you drop! Have a wonderful nite!

88 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:13 am

Scentipede

Hi Semperfigal! Hope your Germanfest night was filled with lots of fun, beer and dancing! My parents are Czech and I speak it, read it and was also part of a dance group many moons ago! I love German music too - I don't understand or speak the language but my folks do. These nationalities are so happy, aren't they? The Europeans know how to party for sure!!!

89 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:56 am

slpit

Hi guys. I love the fests too. My husbands father's family is from Germany and we always loved attending their celebrations. Bratwurst and Kraut..I am addicted.

Ah, last day of my forced vacation so I am home to enjoy scents. I am trying the Spiced Cranberry/Pink Sugar nougat and it is so nice. Wonderful Spiced tart cranberry with sweet notes peeking out. This is one strong scent and the throw is also big. Great job kathy cheers

90 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:59 am

Semperfigal

Good morning everyone! Spending a relaxing day at home enjoying my new scents I just received. Pink Sugar with Strawberry Musk in the bedroom. LOVE! Vanilla Frosted Grahams in the kitchen, and my DH really likes this one! My son is in for a few days for a surprise visit. He walked in the house and wanted some of whatever I was baking! Hah! Fooled him! Then he fooled me when he anounced his stash was running low and was taking this one back with him, along with some of my other newbies! Oh well, guess I've got some shopping with Kathy to do! All I need is half an excuse. and sharing is my favorite excuse! Have a nice Saturday, holler back! I love you

91 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:16 pm

slpit

Ah, avery nice melting day, and finally a little sunshine, but still lots of clouds and occasional showers. We are so wet around here.

Today it was in the main part of the house one of my favorites, Sweet lemon confection/7 Up Pound Cake. I cannot seem to get enough of this one.

In the comp room it was the Strawberry Musk/Pink Sugar sample nougat

Bath..Kathy's chunk candle in Black Raspberry Vanilla/Raspberry lemonade.

A very good smelling house indeed.

I hope everyone has a good week

92 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:56 pm

slpit

Hey, where are you guys? I miss you. Sad Has been a hectic week so here is some of what I have been melting

Finished my chunk candle...darn...it was gooood
Sweet lemon Confection in fluted tarts
Sweet lemon Confection/7 Up Cake nougats
Creme Brulee...what else
Pomegranate..the best out there
Pear...I love this take with a little bit of apice
Creme Brulee/Blueberry Cobbler nougats
Vanilla bean Noel
Pumpkin Brulee

Have a great week everyone clown

93 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Scentipede

Here I am Slpit! I know, it has been quiet here for awhile and I think everyone's just getting ready for fall/winter! It's been rainy here too so we have yet to winterize the yard!

All your melting sounds so divine! I too have been hybernating and melting all weekend long. Here's what I've been melting:

Cinnamon Donuts -- i just love the cinnamon in this scent, it's so yummy!

Rocky Mountain - this is one of my favorite Pine scents ever! It's so crisp, you almost feel a little chilly!

I'm getting ahead of the season with this one - had straight-up Hollyberry melting upstairs and I swear, this one has legs as it found its way through every room in the house! It's amazing!

And last but not least - I had Country Blessings melting and my heart just melts with this one as well!

I found myself a little stressed at times on what to melt...do I want something pumpkinny or piney? Fruity, or perfumey? Ahh, decisions, decisions! Hope everyone has a great week!

94 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:42 pm

slpit

Ah....I was beginning to think I was alone on the planet, Scentipede.

I adore Pine type scents, but I like them to be really pine. Have you ever tried the Golden Pine...I have almost ordered several times, but didn't. I love pine on a cold, crisp winter day. When Kathy opens back up I just may go ahead and get it.

I know what you mean about what scent to melt...but lately I have been in a bit of a bakery mood, but soon will probably go back for my citrus fix...I always do. I love kathy's fruit scents.

Have a good week Cool

95 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Scentipede

Hi Slpit!

Nah, you ain’t alone on the planet, LOL!!

Ok, here’s my spin on a few of Kathy’s PINE scents.

Rocky Mountain – Very, very, cool, crisp, fresh and real. I think you would love this one as I truly do!

Golden Pine – this one has got me. I got a sample of this one, melted it and had to get a bag of it. It is Pine with almost a sugary scent to it. I don’t know, you’d have to get this and tell me what your spin on it. It is definitely different and beautiful.

Cinnamon Pine Cones – all I got to say about this one is, I have a few left and that sight alone hurts – LOL!

96 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Scentipede

ZING went the strings of my heart with a soycup today of Raspberry Zinger!! Woo-hoo! Awesome!

97 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:18 pm

mooncoon

I am planning on placing an ebay order when Kathy reopens. I just LOVE pink sugar blends. Can someone give a review on the Cranberry Pink Sugar and the Stawberry Musk Pink Sugar? Also I love floral/fruity blends. Which ones would you recommend?

98 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Semperfigal

Hey all! Crazy busy at work since I returned! Working 12hr. days for 6 day week, for the last 3 wks. Nightmare to continue till end of the year! Had to check-in and see what was happening with everyone! Hope you are enjoying the new offerings on ebay as much as I am! Can't wait to try the sugared spruce! Tonite it's Gingerbread Latte, Yummy! Mooncoon I really like both the pink sugars you mentioned. I find the strawberry to be a sweet,creamy scent, while the cranberry has more of a sweet, spice scent. I lean a little more toward the strawberry side, the Pink stands out a little more in this one for me. I crave Kathy's Pink Sugar! By the way the Frosty and the Falalalala are really fabulous! I ordered a few to tuck in holiday bags with Starbucks giftcards for gift giving! Will check back this weekend, till then enjoy those melting moments! Smile

99 Re: What'cha Meltin'? on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:33 pm

slpit

Today I am melting a couple of things from the package I posted about. It was hard to choose but I was craving Hillbilly Homebrew...I forgot how potent this thing is, but on this dreary day...it perked me right up. Next I decided on the sample of Lavender Vanilla/Balance Recpature chunk fluted tart. Very relaxing and fresh. This one will be great in the bath.

I cannot wait to get on with the rest. Am anxious to try the new cutable chunk tarts. I got 2 different scents...Peach and also Gourmet Cookies...these smell exceptionally strong on cold sniff and the cookie is to die for and the peach smells like it is right off the tree.

Mooncoon...I like both of those pink sugar blends and agree with Semperfigal about the strawberry one. I had asked for the cranberry blend and was not disappointed. The ps adds a little sweetness to the pot and tames the strength of the cranberry to make the perfect blend. it is my favorite.

100 Grapefruit & Peppermint on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Scentipede

Hi everyone!

Today I've been melting Grapefruit and Peppermint and it's the
first time I've ever melted it. It is absolutely refreshing
and the perfect balance of both scents. I have a basket of
some sample scents from Kathy and every now and then I'll dive
into it for a new scent and I am loving this one.

Yesterday was a "Cranberry Lodge" day and my whole house smelled
wonderful! Even after the melter was turned off, the scent
lingered for hours. cheers

Then in the laundry room (yes, I have a melter there too!) I've
had buttercream on. I've been on a Buttercream kick like Slpit
with the Creme Brulee! I had Buttercream melting at work on
Friday and someone brought in cupcakes and put them near my desk.
Well, every single person that walked by commented on how they
could smell those cupcakes from way down the hall! Hours after
the cupcakes were eaten, people were commenting on the scent
that still lingered and I had to admit it was my melter! LOL!
My boss one time commented that maybe I should not melt. So
I stopped........for a little while........but the RG junkie
in me had to start up again (call me a rebel!) so now I try
to have scents that blend in the office, like Ezra Fitch, that
could be any guy's cologne in the office, right? Absolute Coffee,
need I say more? Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum