RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum

A gathering place for users of Rosegirls Candles to meet and discuss RoseGirls Candles products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What'cha Meltin'?

+3
Semperfigal
slpit
Scentipede
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101What'cha Meltin'? - Page 5 Empty Re: What'cha Meltin'? Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:07 pm

slpit

Today in the living room it is Sweet Lemon Confection...soon the kitchen and basement will smell like that too.

Here in the comp room it is Patchouli Honey, one of my newer favs for me. I love the slight hint of sweetness the honey gives the patch.

I hope everyone has a great day and may all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving. If you are traveling, be safe. Above all....eat too much...I will. bounce

102What'cha Meltin'? - Page 5 Empty Re: What'cha Meltin'? Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Scentipede

Hi Slpit! I love the Sweet Lemon Confection! We're almost on the same page today - I have Satsuma melting and it's awesome! It's a cheery scent on an otherwise gloomy day. Got a box coming soon too and will have to let you know what I got! A lot of them are repeats, but some newbies as well. I always tell myself, "just get new scents" but I see how low I am on some (6-7 squares) and it's time to replenish! Have a great Thanksgiving to you and everyone as well!

103What'cha Meltin'? - Page 5 Empty Re: What'cha Meltin'? Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:18 pm

slpit

Scentipede we are definitely on the same page a lot. I lOVE Satsuma...it is even better mixed with a little Pink Sugar. Maybe we were twins separated at birth Razz

I ordered some Christmas scents so they should be coming soon. I panic when I get down to 1 bag of something. lol!

104What'cha Meltin'? - Page 5 Empty Re: What'cha Meltin'? Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Scentipede

Hi Slpit!

LOL -- I think we are RG Twins! If I'm down to half a pound of something,
I'm jotting it down on my list. I too love Kathy's
Christmas scents. I just can't get over how
beautiful Cranberry Lodge is. It is unlike anything
I've ever smelled in the stores. And speaking of
stores, I went into a certain store this weekend
and bought myself an early Christmas present. It
is a tart burner with the hanging basket and it is
SO cute, but I think I'm going to take it back.
It has these 2 little figurines on an ice rink
controlled by magnets and when you turn the thing
on, the trees light up as well as a lamp post and
the little figurines start to skate. It is hilarious
and so LOUD! Ugh! You can hear it from the other
room. I googled the issue and it turns out a lot
of people are returning it too because of the noise.
It's such a shame because it is so cute. And you
can't just turn on the lights on the trees, it's
an all or nothing switch, so sadly, I think I'm
returning it. Right now I'm melting Cozy Comfort
and it is definitely cozy cat

105What'cha Meltin'? - Page 5 Empty Re: What'cha Meltin'? Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:57 pm

slpit

Hoping everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

So today I am melting 2 of my all time favorites. In the living room area it is Vanilla Oak and back here in the comp room it is Satsuma. Just nice relaxing scents.

106What'cha Meltin'? - Page 5 Empty Re: What'cha Meltin'? Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:19 am

slpit

Time to start melting my Christmas scents. This evening it is Hollyberry. This so wonderful and is wafting through the house. I have got to get that tree up.

107What'cha Meltin'? - Page 5 Empty Re: What'cha Meltin'? Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Semperfigal

It's begining to look alot like Christmas! Hey all! Well finally a day off,YAHOO! Missed you all! I've been all morning putting up the tree, and listening to holiday music. Melting Cranberry Lodge all the while. My absolute favorite scent, hands down! I have to run out of this in order to keep it out of the melter. Why is that? True ADDICTION!!! Sooo wish Kathy was open, am running low on my Vanilla Bean Noel. Yikes! Love, Love the holiday collection, the Frosty is Chillin great peppermint scent! Gotta get my cards made out and mailed today so best sign off now. This is my most favorite time of year!

108What'cha Meltin'? - Page 5 Empty Re: What'cha Meltin'? Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:15 am

Scentipede

Hi Semperfigal! I'm with you on the Cranberry Lodge --
I couldn't have said it better myself -- hands down THEE
best holiday scent! I was melting that one and as a result,
got the tree up last weekend and this weekend wrapped
presents and put them under the tree. I am always stressing
this time of year as working full-time has me buying gifts
at the last minute, and wrapping them the day before and of
Christmas Eve. I'm sure glad I'm doing it all early as I don't
want to deal with the stress any more. I was on the phone with
my niece today and I asked her what she was doing and she said
"melting!" -- lol! I asked which scent and she said her
favorite which was -- (drum roll please!!) -- Cranberry Lodge!
Woo-hoo! Now I started something with my nieces and since they are
too young to place orders, their melting addict aunt has to
keep supplying their habit now! LOL! Look at this early
sign of addiction. She tells me her neighbor gave her some
sort of calendar with chocolates in them and she said the
chocolates tasted pretty bad so she ended up throwing the candy
out......but, she realized the candy came in really cute
plastic-type molds so she decided to keep the molds and
poured her melted tart into the mold to make a cute tart! Now
if that isn't an early sign of addiction, I don't know what
is! LOL! She just turned 13 and I can't believe it. Time
flies way too fast.

Hope everyone is having a great start to this holiday season!

109What'cha Meltin'? - Page 5 Empty Re: What'cha Meltin'? Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 am

slpit

Hi everyone.

this is my 3rd day being home due to the snow storm. Hardly anyone can navigate these terrible drifts and many areas, even the towns, are barely opened enough for traffic.

At least I got my decorations, etc up last night...finally. Then I put on Christmas Past...With only the Christmas lights on the smell was magical and cozy. this is my favorite holiday scent....so robust and strong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum