RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum

A gathering place for users of Rosegirls Candles to meet and discuss RoseGirls Candles products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My eye surgery and Father - In - Law

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Father - In - Law on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 am

Admin

Admin
My Father -In -Law had his surgery and is in a nursing home for rehab.We are hoping he will be able to return home after a few weeks of rehab.He was in the hospital for 10 days and is weak now.

http://rosegirlscandles.com

2 Re: My eye surgery and Father - In - Law on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:39 pm

slpit

I am so glad to hear your surgery went well.

I definitely understand about your in-laws. I was a caregiver for my mother for 8 years, part trying to keep her home as long as possible and then the move to alternative living. None of it is easy, but our time with loved ones is precious and really quite short in the whole scheme of things and we need to take time to give all of them the love they need. Family is always first. And above all, take care of yourself. It is the best thing you can do for them. I almost waited to long to do that.

3 My eye surgery and Father - In - Law on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Admin

Admin
I had my eye surgery at noon yesterday and my Father - In -Law had his pace maker put in at 3:30.He has multiple health problems and was the caregiver for my Mother - In - Law, who has Alzheimer's .Tim & I have many things to deal with now as we need to find a nursing home for them.Those who have dealt with this issue know many things are involved.Our business for the most part will be moved to our website.Thank you for understanding that I am a Mom,Wife and Daughter first and my candle making comes after that!!! 🎅forgot to add Grandma:)

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add Grandma:))

http://rosegirlscandles.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum