RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum

A gathering place for users of Rosegirls Candles to meet and discuss RoseGirls Candles products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chunk brittle is discontinued:)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chunk brittle is discontinued:) Empty Chunk brittle is discontinued:) Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:51 pm

Admin

Admin

I realize I can not do everthing.With the eye surgeries coming up we have discontinued the chunk brittle.I will still be making our chunk nougat tart combinations and heart palm wax tarts.Thank all of you for understanding. I love you

http://rosegirlscandles.com

2Chunk brittle is discontinued:) Empty Re: Chunk brittle is discontinued:) Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:08 am

Scentipede

Farewell beautiful brittle! You will be missed Sad

3Chunk brittle is discontinued:) Empty This Formula is Discontinued :) Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Admin

Admin

The last of the chunks are listed on eBay now.The new formula will be introduced on Jan 1st on the website.Because Palm wax is a higher meltpoint wax we needed something to offer customers who have a lower wattage tart warmer.The scents for this will be limited to scents I use for my custom chunk tart combinations:) Smile

http://rosegirlscandles.com

4Chunk brittle is discontinued:) Empty Re: Chunk brittle is discontinued:) Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm

slpit

I just know it will be great!!!! Can't wait Kathy alien bounce alien

5Chunk brittle is discontinued:) Empty Re: Chunk brittle is discontinued:) Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:38 am

slpit

In my last order, Kathy sent some extras in the new wax.

It cuts with a table knife, melts very quickly for a really fast throw. I used one in Gourmet Cookie. My house smelled just like those old fashioned sugar type cookies that are huge, flat, crisp and melt in your mouth good. Very good throw. I love the new wax!!! bounce bounce bounce

6Chunk brittle is discontinued:) Empty Re: Chunk brittle is discontinued:) Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Scentipede

Wow, the new wax sounds like fun! Thanks for letting us know Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum