RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum

A gathering place for users of Rosegirls Candles to meet and discuss RoseGirls Candles products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surgery Dates

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Surgery Dates Empty Re: Surgery Dates Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:27 am

mooncoon

Admin wrote:I have one eye done on November 4th and the other one done on Dec 2nd !! cyclops

Kathy, hope your surgery comes out OK. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am planning on placing an ebay order once you reopen..

2Surgery Dates Empty Re: Surgery Dates Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Scentipede

Thanks Slpit! Everyone I've talked to says great things about the lasix and I don't know why I keep asking around. I guess I'm waiting to hear that one bad story that will convince me to never even think about the procedure. I don't think I would mind contacts, I just don't like the idea of something foreign sitting on my eyeball. So it looks like glasses are it. I've worn them for 3 years now and since I always forget where I put them, I've started wearing them all the time, not just for reading.

3Surgery Dates Empty Re: Surgery Dates Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:00 pm

slpit

Scentipede, I have not had the lasix but my son-in-law had it last spring with great results. That is the only one i am familiar with.

I tried contacts years ago, but couldn't stand them. Just gave up and went back to my glasses.

4Surgery Dates Empty Re: Surgery Dates Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:07 am

Scentipede

Ok Kathy - that smiley was TOO funny! Glad you're having your eyes taken care of!! I'm going for my eye checkup soon and probably need new glasses. Hate wearing them, but am too chicken for contacts. Has anyone out there ever had lasic done?

5Surgery Dates Empty Surgery Dates Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Admin

Admin

I have one eye done on November 4th and the other one done on Dec 2nd !! cyclops

http://rosegirlscandles.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum