RoseGirls Candles Customer Forum

A gathering place for users of Rosegirls Candles to meet and discuss RoseGirls Candles products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mireya and other discontinued scents.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mireya and other discontinued scents. on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Admin

Admin
Mireya was a very special scent to me and I will not offer it again.The other scents I may have more oils or more tarts made up and will rotate them as I can. flower

http://rosegirlscandles.com

2 Thank you! on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:38 pm

firefly570

Ooooh, thank you! I'm sure the rotation will give us all something to look forward to & keep us checking for scents we haven't tried! Actually my to-try list is alot longer; embarassingly long.

3 Re - Mireya on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Admin

Admin
Mireya was made for a friend and the friendship ended.The scent was my own custom blend.Thank you for understanding. flower

http://rosegirlscandles.com

4 Thanks again on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:25 pm

firefly570

Your welcome. Yes, I totally agree that sometimes it's important to keep some things just to & for ourselves. Hey, you have so many scents to choose from, I'll probably never get through my list anyway!

5 Re: Mireya and other discontinued scents. on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Scentipede

LOL on the "embarassingly long list" -- I share your pain!
I need to focus on the few I have never tried yet but Kathy's
stuff is SO good, it's hard to decide -- actually, it can be
downright stressfull at times - LOL!

6 True! on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:13 pm

firefly570

How true! I made my list for ebay (all new scents to me) & tallied it up. Yikes! Now I have to go back over & eliminate some if I want to stay alive. LOL. I could never justify an order that big to DH; OMG, I can't even believe I want that much! It is torture; how will I ever pare that list down? I'll have to convince myself that I don't need all of them right now. Decisions, decisions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum